Thursday, February 9

PREGAMING

Shirt : JCrew

To kick off NYFW, I'm pregaming with a post about my current favorite things. I'm convinced that when fashion bloggers post pictures of all of their new clothes every single time they get something it's just to make me envious, but I'm so excited about these pieces that I had to do them justice. The silk button-down from J Crew not only was a steal at 30% off during a 24-hour sale of their new Spring collection, but it's NEON! This picture doesn't even begin to illustrate how bright it is. But seriously, I'm talking a button-down completely doused in Sharpie highlighter. How would I ever pass something up like this? Sure, neon is an obvious trend for Spring considering that DVF, J Brand, Rag and Bone, Sass and Bide, Proenza and... basically every other designer... jumped on the bandwagon, but I don't think I will ever NOT want some neon loving in my closet regardless of the season. I think Equipment has some serious competition to worry about with this little guy emerging into the button-down department.

Blazer : H&M


As for the H&M blazer, I was surprised noticing how reminiscent - and pretty much identical - it was of the orange Stella jacket I have been coveting since her Spring 2012 show. Oh the possibilities! This is not only a perfect pairing with the J Crew blouse, but will get along so well with anything in my Spring wardrobe. And on that note, now would be the perfect moment to send all the snow to hell. Just saying.

Handbag : Alexander Wang

Last but most certainly not least, a little piece of heaven given to me as a birthday gift. This thing might as well just be attached to my body considering it doesn't leave my side. Anyway, to finish off this lengthy post in which I have rambled on about nothing, I will leave you guys with some neon-spiration. Feast your eyes and HAPPY NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!


Images via Man Repeller and Vogue

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously jealous of your neon pink shirt! so cute xox

    www.pixiescloset.com

    ReplyDelete