Sunday, December 18

BOBO GOES TO SOHO




scarf: H&M / shirt: Generation Love / jeans: Current Elliott / boots: Jeffrey Campbell / crossbody bag: Zara

Just for kicks, let's point out everything that I was in dire need of on this day. This is Christina sans make-up, sans coat and most importantly, sans tan. Judging by my awkward smile and pigeon-toed pose, I'm not too skilled at make-believing that this is how I regularly leave the apartment in 30 degree weather all for an outfit post. I wanted you guys to see my new "Bobo" shirt by Generation Love. One of the designers is a fellow co-worker at Intermix and her stuff is awesome. The Bobo seems to be a universal favorite considering it sells out like crazy in the store and I'm often approached by shoppers who are wondering where it's from. This is undoubtedly my winter go-to shirt since it goes with everything, including the furry animal that is discreetly (sarcasm) growing out of my neck. Click here to shop Generation Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment