Saturday, January 14

PRABAL GURUNG PRE-FALL 2012






images via fashionising

Remember that time I obsessed over Prabal Gurung's Spring 2012 runway here? Then you can only imagine how flawless I consider his Pre-Fall 2012 Collection to be. He incorporated a lot of the Spring elements but this time toned it down while still staying true to his signature innovative aesthetic. What makes me adore him even more is his love of the outrageously furry neck, similar to the one I sported here. Kaleidoscopic prints, metallic fabrics and buttoned up blouses combine to form one very cool collection.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, the whole collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my post, I really appreciate reading the about me page :) I believe that PGurung will be one of the most influential fashion houses, aside from Chanel, Versace, D&G etc. I followed you :)

    www.victoria-pace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete